Aircraft Maintenance: Minimize Downtime and Increase Safety
Landmark Aviation has an extensive network of over 10 Part 145 repair stations that can conduct or supervise every aspect of the maintenance of your aircraft. This includes periodic inspections, wholesale parts inventory and warranties, avionics upgrades and maintenance, interiors work, as well as daily and routine maintenance. We have in-house capabilities as well as a network of proven maintenance facilities, parts and services providers. If we can’t take care of your aircraft, we will find a provider than can.
Parts Procurement Manager
Landmark’s Aircraft Management & Charter affiliate employs a full-time parts manager with in-depth knowledge of parts programs, suppliers, and the worldwide distribution network. With this experience and our network of wholesale parts locations across the country, we can procure parts in the most expeditious, cost-effective manner possible.
We perform annual audits of maintenance and repair facilities around the world to support you wherever you fly. You enjoy the benefits of a global support network, thanks to the relationships, auditing practices, and first-hand knowledge of Landmark and its affiliate.
• Interface with crews and global maintenance facilities
• Regular training with FlightSafety International and SimuFlite
• Annual audits of maintenance suppliers
• Interface with airframe, engine, and component firms
• Research and evaluate new maintenance requirements
• Computerized maintenance tracking program
• Obtain, compare, and negotiate quotes
• 24/7 parts procurement
Please contact us for additional information regarding our aircraft managment programs.